The internet has changed all of our lives, particularly our children’s. For parents and carers this opens up a whole new world of things to be aware of. For many of us, this can all be a bit too much.
You might be struggling to keep up with the things your child is doing online, you might wonder whether what they are doing is safe, and you might also be thinking how can I be as good a parent online as I am offline?
The ‘www.thinkuknow.co.uk’ aims to make online parenting simple. Click on this link to find out more.
Online Safety Lead - Mrs Cardwell
Online Safety Group - Mrs Cardwell (Deputy Head teacher & Curriculum Lead)
- Mrs Dodd (Head teacher & Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mrs Jackson (Year 1 class teacher & PSHE Lead)
- Mrs Lancashire (Year 2 class teacher)
- Aimee Wright - Computing Link Governor
- Dawn Howe - Safeguarding Link Governor
- Mrs Wilmot - Data Protection Officer & Business Manager
Online Safety Policy
Please read our Online Safety policy to find out more about teaching and learning of online safety in school.
Be SMART online!
This poster will help you discuss online safety with your child. These are displayed in each class and are discussed regularly.