Mental Health and Wellbeing
At Creswell C of E Infant and Nursery School, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils, staff and community. We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play.
- who are more engaged in the learning process
- who can concentrate and learn better
- with high self-esteem and confidence
- who are able to talk about their emotions and feelings and show understanding of those of others
- with emotional resilience who are able to manage setbacks.
- who have a say in what happens at school
- who are able to form and maintain positive relationships
- Involved in school life and learning
- with a route for support when required
- Improved behaviour and attendance
- Happier and more motivated pupils and staff who get more out of life
Talking Mental Health
Talking Mental Health is an animation designed to help begin conversations about mental health in the classroom and beyond. The animation is introduced by Catherine, Princess of Wales.